COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect information you provide directly to us. The types of personal information we may collect include your:
- email address;
- postal address;
- phone number;
- credit card and other payment information;
- information you publicly post in our Community Posts; and
- any other information you choose to provide.
When you access or use our Services or otherwise transact business with us, we automatically collect certain information, including:
- Activity Information: We collect information about your activity on our Services, such as search queries.
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date and location of the transaction.
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type, and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the precise location of your device. You may stop the collection of precise location information at any time (see the your choices section below for details).
We obtain information from third-party sources. For example, we may collect information about you from other Bauble Sky users or influencers, and data analytics providers. Additionally, if you create or log into your Bauble Sky account through a third-party platform (such as Facebook, Apple, WeChat, or Google), we will have access to certain information from that platform, such as your name, birthday, time zone and language, and profile picture, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such platform.
We use the information we collect to administer your account and customize your experience with us. We also use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our products and services;
- Process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, customer experience surveys, and recall notices;
- Personalize and improve your experience on our Services;
- Allow you to participate in our Community Posts;
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by Bauble Sky and others and provide news and information that we think will interest you (see the your choices section below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Provide and administer our loyalty program;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize our advertisements to you;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Bauble Sky and others;
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our Services;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
We share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- We share personal information with vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to personal information in order to perform services for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, shipping and delivery, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, and marketing and advertising.
- If you submit a product review or post content in our Community or another public area of our Services, we share this information publicly on our Services.
- If you choose to use integrations we offer on our Services, such as sharing your location through our Google Maps integration, we may share certain information with the integration partners.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may share personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Bauble Sky, our users, the public, or others.
- We share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- Personal information is shared between and among Bauble Sky and our current and future parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership.
- We share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
Our website does not support Do Not Track (DNT) at this time. DNT is a privacy preference you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your web page visits tracked and collected across websites. For more details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
Bauble Sky is headquartered in the United States, and we have operations and service providers in the United States and other countries. Therefore, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide levels of data protection that are equivalent to those of your home jurisdiction.
You may access, update or delete your account information at any time by logging into your account or emailing us email@example.com If you delete your account, please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes.
When you first launch any of our mobile apps that collect precise location information, you will be asked to consent to the app’s collection of this information. We will only collect the information if you choose to provide it to us. If you initially consent to our collection of such location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. You may also stop our collection of this location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile apps from your device. If you stop our collection of this location information, our Services may no longer function properly.
With your consent, we may send push notifications to your mobile device or desktop. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device or blocking them on your desktop.
The California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA” (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq.) affords consumers residing in California certain additional rights with respect to their personal information. If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers, information subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e), commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, professional or employment-related information (if you apply for a job with Bauble Sky), visual or similar information, inferences drawn about you and other categories of personal information that relate to, describe or are reasonably capable of being associated with you. For details about the precise data points we collect and the categories of sources of such collection, please see the Collection of Information section above. We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in the Use of Information section above. In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes to the following categories of recipients:
- Information subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)
- Commercial information
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
- Geolocation data, professional
- Visual or similar information
- Inferences drawn about you and other categories of personal information that relate to, describe or are reasonably capable of being associated with you
- Service Providers
- Vendors or consultants who perform services on our behalf
Bauble Sky does not sell your personal information.
Subject to certain limitations, you have the right to (1) request to know more about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, and disclose, (2) request deletion of your personal information, (3) opt out of any “sales” of your personal information that may be occurring, and (4) not be discriminated against for exercising these rights. You may make these requests by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify your request by asking you to provide information related to your recent interactions with us. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
If we receive your request from an authorized agent, we may ask for evidence that you have provided such agent with a power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests to exercise rights on your behalf. If you are an authorized agent seeking to make a request, please contact us.
From time to time, we may offer coupons, discounts, or incentives for our products and services through our newsletter, Invite a Friend program, loyalty program, or similar services. To provide these services, we utilize the identifiers you have provided to us and may use the details from your commercial relationship with us.
To opt out of the financial incentives, please contact us at email@example.com to submit a request. If you opt out, we will not reduce the value of any financial incentives you previously received from us.
Bauble Sky does not share information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes